Directions from the M25 motorway (North of Tunbridge Wells)
1. At junction 5 of the M25 turn off onto the A21.
2. Take the A21 Southbound (signposted Hastings) for about 8 miles following signs for Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells.
3. Take the A26 into Tunbridge Wells. In the town at the first mini-roundabout - turn right signposted East Grinstead and Through Traffic.
4. After approximately 400m, down the hill with the common on your right hand side, the Russell Hotel is on your left, on a corner (junction with Lime Hill Road).
5. Turn left down Lime Hill Road ("No through road"). At the No Entry sign turn right into the Hotel Car Park.
Drivers please note: Some Sat Navs take drivers to Dudley Road, a one way road parallel to Lime Hill Road, this is an error. You need to turn into Lime Hill Road, even though it says No Through road, you can go up to the No Entry sign at which point you turn right into the hotel car park.
Tunbridge Wells is wonderfully connected to London by a frequent train service taking about 45 minutes. The hotel is a 3 minute taxi ride or 10 minute walk from the station.
Take the train to Tunbridge Wells station. There are normally plenty of taxis waiting, and it is a 3 minute ride to the hotel.
In front of the Great Hall walk up the hill along the Mt Pleasant Road until you arrive to the clock tower (near Costa Café) then turn left to Lime Hill Road. The hotel is at the end of Lime Hill Road.